The Chocolates I have Loved...

My "Dove" Chocolate wrapper I just opened says...

"Let your light shine, the world is Watching"
...from Darla in Antioch, TN

So, I think it's about time to put it out there. All of it. Well, most of it. What may or may not interest me, could totally bore you to tears! This might be the closest I would ever come to writing a book. So read it, don't read it. No matter...if it makes me happy to do it, many will benefit. If it makes one happy to read it, then I am even more grateful to be able to. May the Angels guide and protect me as my heart dances across these pages...

in-joy,

~dl

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Brand New to Blogging

Um...why is it even called blogging? I'll think on this and get back.

2 comments:

  1. I think they were originally called web logs and the words got smushed together into blog. And we add ing to just about everything now. Found your blog while FBing. ;) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my take on blogs. http://wp.me/pP0AO-1w

    ReplyDelete