The Chocolates I have Loved...

My "Dove" Chocolate wrapper I just opened says...

"Let your light shine, the world is Watching"
...from Darla in Antioch, TN

So, I think it's about time to put it out there. All of it. Well, most of it. What may or may not interest me, could totally bore you to tears! This might be the closest I would ever come to writing a book. So read it, don't read it. No matter...if it makes me happy to do it, many will benefit. If it makes one happy to read it, then I am even more grateful to be able to. May the Angels guide and protect me as my heart dances across these pages...

in-joy,

~dl

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My backyard, My frontyard


This isn't the best shot of one of my deer that come to visit me. But I had to share it. I really love where I am living. I just don't really love my house. If I could build on this property, I would be the happiest gal on the planet. If I could only be a little further inland, and experience less fog, although ya'all sometimes are in the fog and I am above it! Now that's pretty awesome.

Every night as I come home, and the gate opens, I look for the deer. Last year we had twins, the cutest you ever saw. So tiny in that big open field. They don't come as close to the house as the larger deer, and I have a nice pic of Annie, my tabby, sitting on a log right near one, and neither seem to mind. It just gives my heart so much joy. This little piece of heaven was truly a God Send. A place to find shelter from life's storms, natural and man-made. My personal refuge.

I leave here everyday to go into Santa Rosa and work a full time job. What I wouldn't do to change that. This is another stepping stone to get myself out there and make that all happen. It's been a year of tears and sorrow, and now is a time for hope and grattitude. I expect I will write much about that through pictures that I hope you will enjoy as much as I enjoy having been able to take them. Not many of my mug, as I am more comfortable on this side of the camera.

OH, and the Bobcat? Yes...this was taken, by me, in my yard. Now, How cool is THAT I tell you? Mo later...

2 comments:

  1. What is that? It definitely isn't a deer.
    I'm glad you're moving towards hope and gratitude. That is a wonderful and difficult thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Debralee! More please!

    ReplyDelete