Why? Because it's there. An opportunity. An opportunity that, if I remember, will not come again until July 2011. I heard no, but I jumped anyways. I'm talking about SoFoBoMo. Stands for Solo Photo Book Month. Hey, if they can use "Fo" for "Photo", then I can, well...the rules are to create a photo book with pics taken in 30 days...(or less in my case), well...because I just started, I have LESS than 30 days! A friend did this a year ago, and I just learned she is doin it again. There's no fee. There's no prize. There's just this huge blank canvas I get to go creative on!
Ideas. Theme. Subjects. Write, don't write. My creative juices have quit on me because it is nearly midnight. Ha. Midnight. What a great time to begin a new project! I will have exactly about (ya), 528 hours to put this together. So, in 22 days, @ 8 hours of sleep each day, (I wish!), I must subtract 176 hours. That leaves 352 hours. Dang. Wait. I have a job. Minus another 120 till the deadline. ("dead" line?...that I may blog about another time). I'm down to 232 hours. Does this remind you of budgeting? Only backwards?
Please. I beg you. Do NOT check my math! (Where are the John Pezzi's when you need them? Taught me how to love analyticals. RIP JP)
Ok...then there's like the need to eat, primp, travel time to/from the j.o.b., laundry,...(I used to love doing laundry, and I just don't anymore), clean out the cat box, Tommy Castro,
HEY! PRIORITIES!!! (no...I did not list house cleaning........On PURPOSE!)
...so that's like um...another - say - possibly - 100 hours? Pretty low guesstamation. Can't forget dance time! Clog Dancing is my most favorite addiction. There's only one other thing I do better...(said that for fun!) Keep on track. 10 minutes till Midnight...
Where was I? A Hundred and Thirty Two Hours?
Piece-a-Chocolate-Cake!
SO...how many pictures have you taken?!
ReplyDelete