Sort of like a journal...a diary. I never did succeed much in that. I would pick it up and write again, months and months after the last entry. How the heck is this like my life? (No need to answer that!)
Speaking of later. I just got this photo of Babs and I and Charlie. The date: 7/2009. Well, you know what they say. Better late than _____? ~~~THAT's WHAT I SAY!!! ~~~ (those who may have been at my "Free Indeed" training know that following a statement like that may be some very v e r y verrrrrrrrrrrry long conversations!)
So here it is. Thank you M and K for encouraging me to go again, and of course using your loving touch of "guilt".
I wish this thing had spell check!
This was a really fun concert. Charlie Daniels band. You should have seen me clog dancing!
A little guilt never hurt nobody! :-)
ReplyDelete