This is Max. We miss him. My son had him for 11 years. He was my only "granddog". This picture was taken during his last days. He is in a much better place now, chasing butterflies!
Bryan's found a new home, and will be there at the end of this month. Heck ya!
Movin on! Packin, sortin, cleanin. It is a very good thing. He'll not be in Santa Rosa anymore, and that part is hard. Moving on can be hard, but why? Because I hold on to the past? Yes. Not like a bad thing.
I enjoy the heck out of my 2 grown kiddos. They are the most awesome. We've had times we haven't seen each other for months, and times like right now where I get to hang with the guy for hours and hours at a time just brings me so much pleasure. Last night was spent in the pool with my daughter...another good time).
He's funny. After an amazing breakfast burrito I created, listening to some Blues, and later going for a coffee and an It'sIt. (Ice Cream Sandwich SF style). Dusted off some souveners while listening to Bob Marley, and then some heavy metal. I can only take that for just so long. A little rock and roll, and other mixes on itunes. We laughed silly to some crazy ass website that was R rated, and a comedian that was X rated.
He's funny. After an amazing breakfast burrito I created, listening to some Blues, and later going for a coffee and an It'sIt. (Ice Cream Sandwich SF style). Dusted off some souveners while listening to Bob Marley, and then some heavy metal. I can only take that for just so long. A little rock and roll, and other mixes on itunes. We laughed silly to some crazy ass website that was R rated, and a comedian that was X rated.
We just mesh well, in my opinion. That is until I play "mom". Can't help it! It's the only thing I can say I did a damn good job at. Ok. The best job I knew how. And as a single parent most of their lives. If I'd have been THAT bad, I don't think I'd get to share in the wonderful experience of change. Even the psycho krazy kitty (that's him laxin on the chair...a lotta help he is!) is warming up to me cause I've been here so regular this past week or so.
Time to hit the garage. There's a shot of Carribean Rum there. Pakin's so much more fun when there's good stuff to drink! AND, I am bondin with my boy.
Aww, sorry for Max crossing "the bridge", but like you said, he's in a better place now.
ReplyDeleteYou are a GREAT mom! :-)
I am coming to believe that is a kitty's job to continually remind us that we don't HAVE to do anything but chill. ;) Glad you're having a good time with your family. Sorry bout your dog.
ReplyDelete