A few reasons to move, and a few NOT to move. I'm anxious. My crap/clutter in my face. No time. The other place has a fire place. But it's in the boonies, AND you can hear the traffic. Here I cannot.
My cats. I'm sure they vote no. We finally LIKE it here. (only took them 2 years). AND they know to be silent when the raccoons have entered the house. Like for reals. I have no, rather few relationships I treasure in this town. It's damp. It's so close to the Ocean...(that's a plus btw).
Locked gate, private, another plus. Privacy. Most important these days. Away from other people's crap!
Big truck...no. Friends dying to help...no. Yard sale? Impossible. Weather. It will rain. That's a given.
Oh...and the potential new place, a real kitchen/bedroom/living room/bathtub/1/2 room for dance space slash desk slash photography work space.................rented. Since I would never move without giving 30 days notice to my current landlord I am out of the picture. They wouldn't wait. Their loss. And mine. So that settles that.
Probably one more winter/spring where I am.
Still going to start packing. I will miss these deer, and that's about it.
My cats. I'm sure they vote no. We finally LIKE it here. (only took them 2 years). AND they know to be silent when the raccoons have entered the house. Like for reals. I have no, rather few relationships I treasure in this town. It's damp. It's so close to the Ocean...(that's a plus btw).
Locked gate, private, another plus. Privacy. Most important these days. Away from other people's crap!
Big truck...no. Friends dying to help...no. Yard sale? Impossible. Weather. It will rain. That's a given.
Oh...and the potential new place, a real kitchen/bedroom/living room/bathtub/1/2 room for dance space slash desk slash photography work space.................rented. Since I would never move without giving 30 days notice to my current landlord I am out of the picture. They wouldn't wait. Their loss. And mine. So that settles that.
Probably one more winter/spring where I am.
Still going to start packing. I will miss these deer, and that's about it.
I'm officially confused. But okay. I think you should go for it. Life's too short not to pursue your dreams because they involve hearing traffic, readjusting cats and rain. LIVE! Get dirty. Love the love with the pain. :)
ReplyDelete